Tucker High Plains
Experience the Next Generation Classics by Tucker
The revised Classics line has the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker with a revitalized design. Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear. The revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort. Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree fit options.
* Revitalized design with the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker
* Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear
* Revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort
* Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree fit options
* Built on a fiberglass reinforced DURAhide covered wood tree for strength and light weight
* Felt lined skirts because it is a natural shock absorber and doesn’t pack down and create hard spots like fleece can
* Comes with nylon tie straps
The Tucker High Plains is consistently our best seller because of the perfect combination of wider swells with the deep, 5” cantle for back support. It helps keep you in position, so you can focus on what you love – enjoying the beautiful scenery and confidently visiting with your friends as you go down the trail. Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush™ Shock Absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail Comfort. This is your saddle! Tucker’s are built to last – choose your ideal options to create a saddle that will bring you years of satisfaction. Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush™ Shock Absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail Comfort.
Choose from deep brown, rich black, or warm golden finishes. English stirrup leathers with EBS, Ergobalance, leather laced stirrups to reduce joint fatigue and promote balanced riding. Choose from Tucker logo conchos with brass or chrome or brass rings with one set of saddle strings to tie gear. All Tucker saddles are customizable – view the options to design your custom trail saddle!
Medium: fits most horses that are of average build with a defined wither
Wide: fits most horses with a round, or mutton wither, and of foundation build
Tucker saddles are offered in half sizes because of the luxurious seat padding.
Fiberglass Reinforced-DURAhide ™ Covered