Experience the Next Generation Classics by Tucker
The revised Classics line has the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker with a revitalized design. Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear. The revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort. Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree fit options.
* Revitalized design with the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker
* Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear
* Revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort
* Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree fit options
* Built on a fiberglass reinforced DURAhide covered wood tree for strength and light weight
* Felt lined skirts because it is a natural shock absorber and doesn’t pack down and create hard spots like fleece can
* Comes with nylon tie straps
Tucker led the way in the trail industry with the introduction of the Endurance Trail. More than 25 years later, it is still one of the most popular saddle styles in the Tucker line. The no horn design is great for bending under low branches on the trail, while still providing rider security in the seat. Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush™ Shock Absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail Comfort. This is your saddle! Tucker’s are built to last – choose your ideal options to create a saddle that will bring you years of satisfaction. Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush™ Shock Absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail Comfort.
Available in smooth finish for easy care or classy border tooled in deep brown, rich black, or warm golden finishes. In-skirt western rigging is standard but you may choose one of our other riggings to suit your riding preference. Trail fenders with EBS, Ergobalance, Trail Glide stirrups to reduce joint fatigue and promote balanced riding. Double breast collar dees for proper breast collar placement. Choose from Tucker logo conchos with brass or chrome or brass rings with one set of saddle strings to tie gear or from a variety of concho options.
Medium: fits most horses that are of average build with a defined wither
Wide: fits most horses with a round, or mutton wither, and of foundation build
Tucker saddles are offered in half sizes because of the luxurious seat padding.
Fiberglass Reinforced-DURAhide ™ Covered