Circle Y Gold Creek Flex2® Trail Saddle
The 1567 Gold Creek Flex2® is a great choice for a trail saddle. It’s uses our most popular Flex2® trail tree which has a 4″ cantle and 13″ wide swell to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort, but with a lower profile horn.Brass hardware includes multiple rings and footman’s loops for tying your gear. A hoof pick holder keeps your hoofpick, which doubles as a screwdriver, handy on the trail. Mahogany grainout seat. The 3-way in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact Foam™ in seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle. Available in regular, wide, or extra wide tree width. The coordinating saddle pad cut in the round skirt shape with matching wear leathers completes a pulled together look for your horse. Hand tooled baseketweave border and brass hardware.
Flex2® saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2® tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2® tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you've been craving!
Medium: recommended for a horse with a defined wither
Wide: recommended for a horse with a round, or mutton, wither
FLEX2® TREE TECHNOLOGY-FLEXIBLE FOR THE HORSE LIGHTWEIGHT FOR THE RIDER:
- Flexible tree design conforms to a horse’s back
- Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
- EBS™ – ErgoBalance Stirrups™ tilt the stirrup to eliminate the torque on the rider's knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
- The original Circle Y Flex2® saddles are built for fit, weight, and comfort
- Tunnel Skirt™ design eliminates pressure on horse’s spine by creating a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It also allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build-up
- Softee® seat jockeys and fenders require no break in, they feel broke in at the first ride
- Impact Foam™ seat is comfortable all day long
3-Way Adjustable In- skirt
2 34" Neck, 2 3/4" Cap
14" D x 26" L