The ELB, or Entry Level Boot, offers unbeatable protection for your horse at an affordable price. Sold individually, this boot works great for the occasional "flat tire", or as a protective riding boot for the barefooted horse.
How to measure for your horse's hoof.
How to properly fit a Cavallo Hoof Boot.
- Heavy duty industrial grade 1680D nylon upper
- Centered replaceable Velcro® closure (Velcro® replacements sold separately)
- Soft foam cuff fits comfortably around the pastern
- Padded leather protects the heel bulb
Regular versus Slim:
- Regular sole best for a hoof that measures the same length and width
- Slim sole best for a more oval-shaped hoof, measuring longer in length than width