The Trek Boot is perfect for riders needing a "spare tire" when a horse throws a shoe.
How to measure for your horse's hoof.
How to properly fit a Cavallo Hoof Boot.
- Ultra-flexible Pro Mesh upper for ventilation and drainage
- Lightweight, easy to put on and remove
- Simple front fastening system with industrial-grade replaceable Velcro closure
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction using waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Softee foam-filled collar
- All-terrain tread supports the hoof wall
- Drainage slots minimize build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Reflective logo on Velcro closure provides visibility for night riding
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- Provides comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity
- Helps with rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Adds protection during trailering and breeding
- Works great as a "spare tire" when a shoe is lost
- Fits left or right hoof
- Sold individually