The Simple Boot is a multi-purpose hoof boot excellent for all-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse. This boot promotes healthy hooves by allowing increased blood circulation through natural expansion of the hoof wall, and absorbs shock so your horse's legs don't need to.
How to measure for your horse's hoof.
How to properly fit a Cavallo Hoof Boot.
- Lightweight, easy to put on and remove
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction using waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- All-terrain tread supports the hoof wall
- Drainage slots minimize build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- Provides comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity
- Helps with rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Adds protection during trailering and breeding
- Works great as a "spare tire" when a shoe is lost
- Sold in pairs