Circle Y Carlsbad Flex2® Trail Saddle
The Carlsbad Flex2® trail saddle is comfortable for a long day's ride for you and your horse. The 5″ cantle provides a secure seat and more back support. Seat has Impact Foam™ for all-day comfort and the Softee® seat jockeys and fenders require no break in. Brass hardware resists rust and corrosion. Apache leather seat has some texture to it for a great look.
Flex2® saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2® tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2® tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you’ve been craving!
Medium: recommended for a horse with a defined wither
Wide: recommended for a horse with a round, or mutton, wither
FLEX2® TREE TECHNOLOGY – FLEXIBLE FOR THE HORSE LIGHTWEIGHT FOR THE RIDER:
- Flexible tree design conforms to a horse's back
- Flex2® skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider's comfort
- The Circle Y Softee® seat jockey and fender leather provides a “ready to ride” saddle to minimize rider's knee and ankle strain
- The original Circle Y Flex2® saddles are built for fit, weight, and comfort
- Tunnel Skirt™ design eliminates pressure on horse's spine
3-Way Adjustable In-Skirt
3" Neck, 2 3/4" Cap
14" D x 26" L